Monday, August 25, 2014

Almost Autumn Soundtrack

Been talking a lot about all the changes coming up (I'll be leaving Korea in less than a month), and I suddenly realized talking to my Korean mom the second grade teacher this morning that the season will also be changing. Where did the summer go?

With all that and my family leaving Korea after a two-week visit in South Korea, I've been in a dramatic mood. Hopelessly excited, then hopelessly sad, hungry for foods I will be leaving, hungry for foods back home, tired, upset... The music I've been listening to is helping me get through this itchy period.


-- 
First: Claude Debussy's "Clair De Lune." I listened to this nearly every day after my summer camp classes, which left me more exhausted in my mind and body than I have ever been.

"Clair De Lune" Claude Debussy


Then, my pop happy mix:

"All About You" Hilary Duff


"Chasing the Sun" Hilary Duff


"Trumpets" Jason Derulo


It's been a couple of weeks of earbuds and dance parties in my apartment. Now, coming soon: Posts about:

1. Summer Camp
2. Summer Vacation
3. Sufficiently Awkward Hair Salon Cut

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so glad you posted this! I'd completely forgotten to look up that other new Hilary Duff song -- listening now! ^^

    ReplyDelete