Wednesday, April 17, 2013

As good as ever

Big accomplishment for the day: got the morning diapers done on schedule. A small feat, yes, but boy was that empowering. Also, kids are funny.

Things at Creative Learning are as good as ever.

--

That was about two weeks ago, and things are still going well. I like getting up for work every day and knowing the Dinos as they continue to grow into themselves. I could be happy working at CLP for a couple more years -- I'm learning an incredible amount about patience and how to be a good teacher (a preschool one anyway). My work ethic pushes me to want to take some classes and really be the best I can be for the kids. We recently had a "Stranger Danger" staff seminar of which there were power point slides that I got way too excited for. Eighteen years of schooling will do that I suppose. And I do like learning. That's why I'm so happy at CLP. Every day I go into work, I learn something new by seeing, watching, listening, and overall experiencing. I need that in my work I've discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment