Saturday, September 21, 2013

I AM CONNECTED

Oh my goodness, let the celebrations commence. Obviously, not having internet at my apartment in the country with the fastest connection wasn't the end of the world. I communicated just fine by working the free wifi spots on Walking Street, the shopping district in downtown Icehon, or, for the Madisonians, the "State Street" of Icheon. But it was being told, "Your internet and cable are all set," that drove me absolutely insane. "WHY WON'T YOU WORK" was a blanket statement between my excursions out in the beautiful city of Icheon.

I am proud to say, with the help of screen shots and email/fb advice from my dad and sister, I now have wifi in my apartment and a better knowledge of how it all works. It's in the air. 

1 comment:

  1. haha that haiku deck is awesome! I enjoy reading your thoughts, glad you are connected :-)

    Best,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete